Highfield Classic - Power Coated Aluminum Hulled rib with Bow Locker
Extra level of comfort for this double deck hulled dinghy that will keep your feet dry.
The high quality finish and luxury look belies the fact that this range of tenders has been designed to work hard. A durable aluminium hull coupled with full length keel guards make these ideal for those beach-hopping days with friends and family.
The large weight savings achieved compared to equivalent GRP tenders means you’ll enjoy impressive performance with smaller engines, and with excellent payload capacities, the Classic range really does offer a tender for everyone.
The optional FCT console allows forward steering control for increased comfort and greater ease of navigation.
The hulls of the Classics are built of 2.5mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
- Valmex® Mainstream plus PVC tube fabric
- Welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Lockable bow locker (fit 12L fuel tank)
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- ORCA® Hypalon tube fabric
- Transom storage box
- Extra seat
- Dinghy wheels
- FCT console
- Molded bow cleat