VIKING RescYou™ Pro
The ultimate liferaft for all types of cruising and sport fishing, where comfort and safety go hand in hand
VIKING RescYou™ Pro is our top of the line leisure liferaft. The automatic self righting function ensures the liferaft is immediately ready for boarding. In addition to its many advanced features, it offers generous space and headroom within.
The curtained windows provide an excellent view of the horizon without the need to open the canopy. The double blue canopy liner and inflatable double floor greatly aide in your protection from hypothermia.
VIKING RescYou"' Pro is ISO 9650-1 certified and meets ISAF requirements.Third party approved by DNV.
- Type: Self-righting yachting and fishing liferaft
- Colour: Fluorescent yellow canopy, boarding ramp and
- ballast bags enhance visibility from a distance.
- Black buoyancy compartments
- Blue inner lining
- Sizes: 4, 6 and 8 persons
- Materials: Natural rubber and acrylic/silicon coated nylon
- Ballast bags: 4 large quick filling bags - each containing 60 litres – for maximum stability
- Retro-reflective tape: Fitted with high-visibility retro-reflective tape on roof, sides and buoyancy compartments. SOLAS approved
- Lights: Automatic exterior strobe light and interior light
- Special features: Self-righting. Inflates to an upright position in a matter of seconds
- Two large entrances, one on each side, secured with over-size, easy-slide zippers
- 2 curtained windows provide great view of horizon minimizing seasickness and easing search for help without opening the liferaft
- Inflatable highly visible boarding ramp and handles on one side for fast, easy and safe entry
- Boarding ladder on the other side gives a strong foothold
- Rain collector
- Internal and external lifelines
- Inflatable double floor with thermal properties provides extra protection against hypothermia
- Spacious canopy for generous headroom
- Emergency pack: Equipped with the ISO emergency pack II.
Depending on navigation area and duration of the trip, the ISO pack I may be required.
Additional ISO pack I equipment comes in a handy grab bag
Storage options: Packed in sturdy fibreglass containers or handy water resistant valises
Main areas of application: Coastal and offshore sailing and fishing
Approval: ISO 9650 Part 1 certified and ISAF approved
Third party verified by Bureau Veritas and Det Norske Veritas
- Life rafts are dated units therefore they are ordered as requested and take 7-10 days to receive.
- They are considered Hazmat and therefore are ship common carrier to commercial addresses only.
- To place an order please - EMAIL or call (410) 800-4443 ex 101, or 105
- This Item CAN NOT be Ordered on Line