VIKING RescYou™ (All Life Rafts are dated therefore are not stocked - must be ordered)
VIKING RescYou™ Pro liferaft. 4-8 persons
The ultimate liferaft for all types of sailing, where comfort and safety go hand in hand.
VIKING RescYou™ Pro is our top of the line leisure liferaft. It features generous space and headroom as well as all the details required by the serious sailor. The automatic self-righting function ensures that the liferaft is immediately ready for boarding.
The curtained windows give an excellent view of the horizon without the need to open the canopy. The inflatable double floor works as a good insulation from the cold ocean. Features that reduce the risk of hypothermia. Large ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping to prevent capsize in very heavy seas.
VIKING RescYou™ Pro liferaft is both ISO9650-1 Group A certified, ISAF approved and third party verified by BV.
This product number applies to the 4 person model. As a standard, delivered with an ISO II emergency pack. For larger sizes see the variants. Liferafts can also be delivered with SOLAS B (primarily for Spain) or E-pack (for the US).
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- Two separate buoyancy chambers each capable of supporting maximum capacity
- Four 55 liter weighted ballast bags for stability in heavy seas
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides buoyancy chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Internal and external lifelines
- Rain water collector
- Base material of strong, yet flexible, natural rubber
- Optional items can be found under Parts - Viking
- Rail Mount Kit
- Hydrostatic Hammer