Medline (16' to 28') Pricing provided is MSRP for boat ONLY
Comprising of 5 boats, the completely new Medline range has been comprehensively redesigned with one absolute priority in mind: ease of use on land, at anchor and at sea.
The dimensions and the weight of each Medline model have been specifically optimised to give excellent weight-to-power ration, going for moderate engine power while simplifying launching and retrieving manoeuvres.
Deck plans ensure exceptional ergonomics and modularity: on-board movement is easy, the sundecks are spacious and easy to set up; the afterdeck feels comfortable and secure. Sunbathing, eating or swimming, it couldn’t be easier!
The hull’s build quality, the unique comfort of the upholstery, top-of-the-range fittings, easy maintenance of the tubes… Every detail is the fruit of Zodiac’s ® years of experience and knowledge of the sea.
- Deep V-shaped polyester hull
- Moulded non-slip deck
- Self-draining cockpit
- Wide bow locker (sealed)
- Sealed stern storage locker with seat
- Buoyancy Tube
- Removable“Banana” shape buoyancy tube
- Strongan™ Duotex™ or Hypalon™-Neoprene™ fabric“
- Easy Push” valves
- Fabric-covered handrail
- External handle cleats
- Ultra-wide deflecting rubbing strake
- Truncated cones
- Bow roller with integrated mooring cleat
- PVC Thermobandé
- Console with varnished wood steering wheel
- Windscreen and handrail
- Co-pilot’s seat with backrest (500)
- Co-pilot’s seat with collapsible sundeck backrest (540)
- Co-pilot’s seat with collapsible sundeck backrest (580)
- Leaning post (580)
- Bathing ladderHandle to get back on board
- Fuel tank (90 litres)EPA fuel tank capacity : 24 US gal