Pro 750 (24' 7")
The range is aimed at lovers of all nautical sports from fishing to waterskiing and diving. For those who are looking for a boat which will provide them with the highest level of comfort, performance and security in which to practise their favourite sport.
- Basic Boat - Hull and Tube Set, 79 gal under deck fuel tank.
- Classic 750 T-Top - Rec Pro XL console, Rec Pro XL fiberglass bolster with storage . Bare vessels feature basic electrical and hydraulic helm. The 750 is only available in grey.
- Rec Pro 750 T-Top - Rec Pro XL console, Rec Pro XL fiberglass bolster with storage, sampson post, aft tow post, and engine rope guard. Bare vessels feature basic electrical and hydraulic helm. The 750 is only available in grey.
- Optimum - Optimum console with side entry to hull step down, command center bolster, aft bench and upholstered bow lid and Optimum T-top.
- Deep V-shaped polyester hull
- Moulded non-slip deck (self draining)
- 1 bow ring
- 2 tow rings
- Lockable bow locker
- Bow underdeck storage compartment
- 4 high volume bailer
- 2 stern cleats
- Stern locker
- Removable buoyancy tube
- Hypalon™-Neoprene™ fabric
- Easy push valves
- Polyamide lacing cuff + safety grab lines
- Non-slip patch
- Wide anti-chafing deflector fender
- 6 external handles
- 1 internal handle
- Cone reinforcers
- PVC thermobonded
- Integrated fuel tank + water/fuel separator : 310 litres
- EPA fuel tank capacity : 79 US gal
- Electrical circuit with battery couplers and circuit breaker
- 2 bilge pumps
- 2 paddles
- Foot pump
- 1 pressure gauge plug
- Repair kit
- Owner’s manual
- Bathing ladder
Tube Set Color Red or Grey Hypalon